Posted on: January 1, 2018
npExChanger.com (“npExChanger”) collects, uses, maintains and discloses user information obtained through the npExChanger.com
website (the “Site”). The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to npExChanger.com. By using the Site, you (“User”) consent to the
law, our personal data collection and use practices, the features on the Site, or advances in technology. If material changes are
What information does npExChanger collect?
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number,
e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the
identification of individual persons.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, date of birth, government issued
identification, photographs, biometric information (including but not limited to device fingerprinting), company name, and password when
you use our Site.
- We may also collect other Personal Data provided by third party identity verification services or via social networking websites.
If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device or computer to send us your location), we may store that information.
Certain services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number
to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included
in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily when seeking support services, such as email, information
submitted via online form, video conferencing service information, other contact information, or other information provided to support
- We may collect other data, including but not limited to, referral URLs, your location, blockchain analytics information related to
blockchain addresses you provide.
Some information is collected automatically by our servers:
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating
system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may
vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses,
browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as transactional data and other session data linked to your Account.
How does npExChanger use the information it collects?
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better.
We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you and perform identity verification through a service provider;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as account activity, transaction processing, security or support and maintenance advisories;
- identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- notify you about important changes to our Terms; and
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
All data collected automatically will be used to administer or improve our services.
- We use IP address to make our Site and Services more useful to you, and to perform identity verification.
- We use information from log files to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information
automatically-collected data to Personal Data.
- We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you
delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site
more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable
to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site
navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous
Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
npExChanger does not sell user data to any third party.
How does npExChanger share my personal information?
- It may be necessary to disclose your information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims,
investigate or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms, or to protect the rights, safety, and
security of npExChanger, our users, or the public.
- We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct
quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to verify your identity; and/or to provide other
services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested
- We may share some or all of your Personal Data in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or
dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the
event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our
company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your
npExChanger may contain links to other third party websites which are regulated by their own
privacy policies. npExChanger is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party websites even if they were accessed using the links
from our site.
so by law enforcement, court order, or in compliance with legal reporting obligations.
How can you update your information?
You can update your information by contacting support and making a request.
We will retain your information for as long as your Account has not been closed or as needed to provide you access to your Account. If you wish to
close your Account, open a ticket in our support center. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms.
We collect web browser Information in order to enhance your experience on the site and track how the Services are being used. Cookies are small data
identify and prevent fraudulent activity. The information collected can include, but is not limited to, your IP address, referral URLs, the type of
device you use, your operating system, the type of browser you use, geographic location, and other session data. Cookies are not permanent and will
expire after a short time period of inactivity. You may opt to deactivate your cookies, but it is important to note that you may not be able to access
or use some features of our site. Please note that npExChanger is not responsible or can be held liable for any loss resulting from your decision or
inability to use such features.
What security precautions does npExChanger take to protect me?
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions
related to the storage of and the ability to access your personal information. npExChanger servers and business operations are entirely located in
the Cyberjaya and Amazon.
Please note that no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.